School Uniform is available from The Uniform and Leisurewear Company.
Located at 6 Poulton Street, Kirkham, PR4 2AB
Telephone: 01772 671999
Monday 9.30 - 4.30
Wednesday 9.30 - 4.30
Thursday 9.30 - 4.30
Friday 9.30 - 4.30
Saturday 9.30 - 4.30
Our School Uniform
We believe that a school uniform is important.
- It looks smart
- It wears well
- It contributes to a sense of belonging
- It gives a common purpose
- It fosters a feeling of pride
- All grey skirt, trousers (or grey shorts) or pinafore dress
- White shirt or blouse
- Bottle green V necked cardigan or jumper or bottle green school sweatshirt
- School tie
- Grey/Black/Bottle Green socks
- Bottle green, black or grey tights
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Hair fastenings - preferably green or neutral colours (brown/black/white)
- All hairstyles should be sensible and appropriate for school ,all longer hair must be tied back.
- As above or with the following changes:
- Green check dress with white socks
- White short-sleeved polo shirt may be worn with a bottle green school sweatshirt
- Green and Yellow Polo shirt with school badge
- Green and yellow shorts
Green school hoodie
- Trainers for outside
- Pumps to be available for indoor use in some PE and Drama
- Long hair should be tied back
- Swimsuit - one piece and not halterneck
- Swimming Trunks - briefs, not long shorts
- Swimming cap
Please ensure all items are named. Our PTFA have set up fundraising for school with 'My Nametags'. For every order of personalised labels, My Nametags will contribute 24% to the school. Order online at www.MyNametags.com and use our unique School ID number, 31913, and you'll be raising much needed money for the school.
Items of jewellery can cause serious accidents. Therefore, children are asked not to wear jewellery (necklaces, bracelets, friendship bands) in school for safety reasons. Watches are permitted.
Children will NOT be allowed to actively participate in P.E. / games / swimming lessons if they are wearing any sort of the above items because of potential injury to themselves or other children. They will be included in a role such as timekeeping, keeping score, officiating or coaching (observing good practice).
Earrings and watches should be removed, and long hair should be tied back for P.E. and games. All children must wear a cap for swimming lessons. These are available from the school office.
It is recommended that children who have their ears pierced should do so at the beginning of the summer holiday. This will enable adequate healing time before returning to school at the start of the school year.
Items with a logo can be purchased from The Uniform and Leisurewear Company located on Poulton Street in Kirkham. However, all items can be purchased without the logo at any supplier of school uniform, including pre-loved.